1957 Ford Thunderbird
Ford Thunderbird convertible, Great driver. Just added new electronic ignition and new wiring harness. Upgraded front brakes to disc, added 15 Kelsey-Hayes chrome wire wheels and radial wide white wall tires. Older restoration of a very good original car. I have owned the car since 1987 and new the 2 previous owners who owned it back in the 1960s.
This is a drivers car, engine and transmission were worked on before I acquired the car supposedly rebuilt. They run perfect with no smoke, I had the Carburetor rebuilt several years ago, when I had the front end and steering rebuilt. Power steering unit rebuilt 2 years ago.
Interior, top and dash done a few years ago when body work was redone. This car is a gem. The item "1957 Ford Thunderbird" is in sale since Saturday, January 18, 2020. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Cars & Trucks\Ford\Thunderbird". The seller is "38darrin" and is located in Bridgeton, New Jersey.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Model: Thunderbird
- California Prop 65 Warning: N/A
- Transmission: Automatic
- For Sale By: Private Seller
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Exterior Color: Gold
- Options: Upgraded radio to stereo
- Mileage: 96624
- Engine: 312 v8
- Year: 1957
- Drive Side: Left-hand drive
- Drive Type: RWD
- Interior Color: Black and White
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
- Safety Features: Seat Belts
- Body Type: Convertible
- Make: Ford
- Title: 1957 Ford Thunderbird Restored Sun Gold New Wiring Harness Electronic Ignition
- SubTitle: 1957 Ford Thunderbird Restored Sun Gold New Wiring Harness Electronic Ignition
- Deposit amount: 2000.0
- Deposit type: 1